We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 Cups chicken stock, vegetable stock, or water
- 1 whole chicken (3 pounds), cut into eight pieces
- 3 medium eggplants, diced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 green bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, stemmed and chopped
- ½ Cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Greek yogurt, for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, dissolve the tomato paste in the chicken stock.
In a large baking pan, combine the chicken, eggplant, bell peppers, garlic, tomatoes, parsley, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the tomato paste mixture over the baking pan. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden, another 30 minutes.
Serve with Greek yogurt.
Calories Per Serving499
Folate equivalent (total)96µg24%